Sunday, November 13, 2016

Thank You All!

It's been a long and rewarding journey, but after 4 years and over 2,300 reviews & interviews Pure Jonel:  Confessions of a Bibliophile is closing it's doors, figuratively speaking of course.

Take a moment or two to wander through the archives to see where I've been and what books I recommend.

Don't worry though.  This blog may be closing but you can still find  me around on Goodreads reading, reviewing, and chatting.  Feel free to look me up there.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sad to hear this :( I really do hope to still see you around Goodreads and get the chance to continue reading your amazing reviews. Dang, over 2300??? Incredible! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this. I'm not sure if you still check this page but you will forever be missed. You made a big impression on my through your words - words I will forever be grateful for. I will miss you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete