Friday, September 11, 2015

Reawakening the Dragon part 4 by Jessie Donovan

Title:  Reawakening the Dragon part 4
Series:  Stonefire Dragons #17
Author:  Jessie Donovan
Publication Date:  September 10/15 by Mythical Lake Press, LLC
Length:  83pgs
Genre:  paranormal romance
Shelf:  own
Rating: ★★★★★

Back Cover Blurb:

While Kai and Jane try to find their happy ending, they also solve a few of the clan’s problems along the way...

22,000 words / No Cliffhanger / 18+, Explicit language and sexual situation

My Review:

Wow! What a conclusion. Donovan picks up the pace of this already fast paced serial to take us on a wild ride. Action and suspense vie with igniting heat to create a story that I couldn’t put down, even for a second.

I love the insights we get into Kai and Jane as individuals throughout. Kai’s past becomes even more prevalent while Jane’s fears come out into the open. It was a unique & captivating mix. The banter and faux competition between the two meant that there was never a dull moment. I enjoyed seeing how openly admitting their love created such a bond between these two. I am still wondering what this new development means for Kai & Jane. What exactly are they to one another if not true mates? I also enjoyed meeting this new clan and Kai’s family, even if only for a moment. I really do hope to see more of them in the future.

Once again, Donovan has created a steamy, seamless story that kept me on my toes throughout. This instalment was the perfect conclusion to an already fantastic serial. I can’t wait to see what happens in Stonefire next!

Book Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment