Friday, August 28, 2015

Reawakening the Dragon part 3 by Jessie Donovan

Title:  Reawakening the Dragon Part 3
Series:  Stonefire Dragons #16
Author:  Jessie Donovan
Publication Date:  August 27/15
Length:  70pgs
Genre:  paranormal romance
Shelf:  review
Rating: ★★★★★

Back Cover Blurb:

PART THREE (of Four)

Will Kai finally reveal what happened with Maggie Jones? If he does, will Kai and Jane finally take their relationship to the next level?

18,750 words / 18+, explicit language and sexual situations / Cliffhanger

My Review:

Donovan picks up right where we left off in the previous segment of the serial and takes readers on an absolutely addictive ride! The vivid action and reactions of all of the characters made the story so very real for me. This is one of those stories that I truly experienced, rather than simply reading.

Jane & Kai are so cute & sweet together. But they also sizzle. I love how their relationship is more than just hot, more than simply a mate bond. There’s true friendship there too. Kai’s dragon may be my favourite one yet. It has such a personality of its own and was so much fun. Rafe & Nikki were fantastic comic relief. The way that they butted heads left a smile on my face. I can’t wait to see what these two get up to next.

Donovan has definitely taken Kai & Jane’s story to the next level. The interactions between the characters were genuine and the world was larger than life. If I hadn’t been hooked on this series before, I definitely would be now.

Book Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment