Thursday, July 9, 2015

Blood Diamond by R.J. Blain

Title:  Blood Diamond
Series:  Witch & Wolf #3
Author:  R.J. Blain
Publication Date:  June 26/15 by Pen & Page Publishing
Length:  441pgs
Genre:  paranormal
Shelf:  review
Rating: ★★★★★

Back Cover Blurb:

The world is full of corpses, and Jackson knows them by name. When a group strives to destroy the Inquisition, his powers may be all standing between the supernaturals and extinction.

However, when he learns the truth behind the deaths of his wife and unborn daughter, Jackson may prove to be the greatest threat of all to the survival of mankind...

My Review:

If I didn’t love this series before, I most definitely do now. Blain has once again created a creative & breathtaking novel that takes readers deep into her world. The novel is extremely well written and polished, which really allows readers to focus on the unforgettable story. Blain’s vivid descriptions bring the world to life, as the intricate story kept me hooked.

I love Blain’s characters. They’re so much fun to get to know and they truly carry the story forward well. Jackson was such a complex character. I fell in love with him on so many different levels. Surrounded by the rest of the characters in the novel, Blain has truly created a cast worth remembering.

Once again Blain has created a paranormal novel that kept me on my toes from beginning to end. It’s a fantastic addition to the series & a breathtaking novel in its own right.

Book Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment