Saturday, March 14, 2015

Murder, Mystery & Dating Mayhem by D.E. Haggerty

Title:  Murder, Mystery & Dating Mayhem
Author:  D.E. Haggerty
Published:  March 1/15
Length:  163pgs
Format:  ecopy
Genre:  suspense
Shelf:  review
Rating: ★★★★

Back Cover Blurb:

My name is Izzy. I drink too much, am clumsier than a newborn foal, and my brain-to-mouth filter often malfunctions. My daredevil husband killed himself in a parachuting accident five years ago and my best friend Jack has decided it’s time I jump back in the dating pool. He’s perfectly happy to throw me in if I don’t listen. Just when things in the dating world start to heat up, my grandma dies. Only her knitting group of Jessica Fletcher wannabes is sure it’s murder. I’m not convinced but I’m always up for a bit of excitement as long as it doesn’t lead to a night in jail. Well, more than one night anyway. Will I miss my chance at love because I’m chasing imaginary killers? Did someone really kill grandma or am I and my merry band of geriatric thieves imagining things?

My Review:

This novel is written with the same well written, approachable style that we’ve come to expect from Haggerty. It is the perfect backdrop for this comically adventurous novel. Haggerty took me on an unexpected trip that I could barely put down. I thoroughly enjoyed the vivid world that she brought to live in a uniquely unusual manner.

I loved the characters in this novel. They were so much fun to get to know. I was pleasantly surprised with how connected I felt to them. Not only was the cast quite varied in personality, but it was full of individuals you’d never expect as heroines in a novel.

This novel was priceless. It was a pleasure to read and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to others.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for taking the time to not only read but review my book. I appreciate it. Bloggers rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. voodoo love spells that work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. lds dating app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. filipino girls

    ReplyDelete