Saturday, January 17, 2015

Seducing the Dragon part 4 by Jessie Donovan

Title:  Seducing the Dragon part 4
Series:  Stonefire Shifters #8
Author:  Jessie Donovan
Published:  January 17/15
Length:  107pgs
Format: ARC ecopy
Genre:  paranormal romance
Shelf:  review
Rating: ★★★★★

Back Cover Blurb:

Will Evie be able to bring back Bram’s human half? Will they rescue baby Murray? And is Evie Bram’s true mate? All of these questions, and more, will be answered in this final installment!

29,300 words / 18+, explicit language and sexual contest / HEA (no cliffhanger!)

My Review:

I was captivated by this story from the first sentence and couldn’t put it down. Donovan had me completely hooked and her plot twists took me on a wild ride. Not only was the storyline fast paced and inviting, but Donovan’s descriptions brought this world to life in a vivid way. It was easy to picture myself alongside the Stonefire Clan. I felt like I was part of the story by the end.

Even though Donovan had done a fantastic job of character development up until this point in time in the series, the main characters become such vivid individuals here that you can’t help but fall in love with them all over again. Not only are they fantastic individuals, but their relationship with one another is fantastic. I loved the banter between the two. Not only was it fun and natural, but it also highlighted a great deal about their relationship with one another. Even through the suspense and danger in this novella this couple left me with a warm, fuzzy, happy feeling. The characters’ emotions really shine through. Readers feel for them and along with them.

This was a fantastic conclusion to Bram & Evie’s story. Donovan wrapped the entire story up in an excitingly romantic manner, while at the same time leaving us dying to get to know the rest of the clan better. I can’t wait to return to this series with the next story. I also wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this novella to those who enjoy paranormal romance, but do be warned, the 4 instalments do need to be read in order for the full impact.


No comments:

Post a Comment