Monday, January 20, 2014

Guest Post by author S.P. Cervantes


Today I'm handing the reins over to S.P. Cervantes.

Top 10 Favorite Books by S.P. Cervantes

Lord of the Rings – by J.R.R. Tolkien- I could read these books a hundred times and still pick up on something new. I love the adventure and suspense this book provides. It’s story telling at its best!

Fighting Redemption- by Kate McCarthy- This is a book that has stuck with me. I loved the romantic story line, but most of all fell in love with the characters and the strength that was shown by those who fight in the military.

Divergent- by Veronica Roth-Suspenseful, thought provoking, and intense. This book (and series) had me hooked. I can read this book a thousand times!

Pride and Prejudice- by Jane Austen- While I love all her books, this is my favorite. I love reading about this time period, and who doesn’t love themselves a little Mr. Darcy!!

A Tale of Two Cities- by Charles Dickens - A heartbreaking and challenging read, but beautiful and realistic. Dickens is a master of weaving words into something special and unforgettable.

Gone Girl- by Gillian Flynn- This book was CRAZY! Honestly, I can’t even believe Ms. Flynn could even think of something so smart and unbelievable. I loved this book, and it was one that still sticks with me even though I read it over a year ago.

Falling Into You- by Jasinda Wilder- This was one of the first books I read that laced music within the story. I love being able to connect with a troy that way. Jasinda is one of my favorite current authors.

Infernal Devices- by Cassandra Clare- Tess, Will, Jem…I loved them all. It is a love triangle at its BEST told in a suspenseful fantasy plot about shadowhunters. I even got my husband to read this series, and he was just as hooked.

Hunger Games-by Suzzane Collins- This book had me at the heart strings the entire series. The writing was intense and thought provoking. I think it is one of the best of its genre.

Slammed- by Colleen Hoover- Simply put, I love Will. Collen’s use of poetry had me wishing he would Slam me…get your minds out of the toilet, it’s poetry.

About S.P. Cervantes:

S.P Cervantes lives in Orange County, California with her husband and three children, where she is a teacher. She enjoys spending time with her family, writing, reading, and running, but is always thinking of an idea for her next novel.

S.P. Cervantes is currently working on a new contemporary romance, while finishing the final novel of the Secrets of Shadow Hill series.

S.P. Cervantes has a B.S. in Psychology and a Master’s Degree in Cross Cultural Education.

|  Website  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog  |  Newsletter Sign Up  |

A bit about Always and Forever:

New Adult Paranormal Romance
Date Published: 11/13/2013

Twin sisters Ava and Hannah were ripped from their peaceful seeming lives into a whirlwind of attacks and war only to learn the real truth about their existence.

Nothing was as it seemed anymore and may never be again. They had already lost their father in childhood now they have to cope with their mother’s kidnapping as they watch those sworn to protect them risk their lives.

|  Amazon  |

No comments:

Post a Comment