Thursday, June 13, 2013

Interview with Ciara Elle


Today I'd like to welcome Ciara Elle, author and Life Coach to Pure Jonel.  Let's have a chat with her.


Q ~ Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

I am a mentor, life coach, author and counselor.

Q ~ If you were on a deserted island who or what would you want with you and why?
I would want my sisters, they are my motivation to move forward.

Q ~ Do you have a mantra or saying that you live by?
No I do not.
Q ~ What do you find is the most rewarding aspect of your job? The least rewarding?
The most rewarding is knowing that i actually helped someone. The least rewarding is not seeing change.
Q ~ What would you say is the number one reason people are unsatisfied with their lives?
Because they place their energy in the wrong place.
Q ~ Why did you choose to write a self-help book?
I aspire to inspire whatever form I can use I will use in attempt to get across to the people.

Q ~ Can you tell us a bit about your book?
Go Get It is an inspiration/motivation/ self help book. It is designed to get you off of your feet, stop blaming others put your past behind you and keep going .
Q ~ Do you prefer writing or publishing?
I prefer to write.
Q ~ If you could give our readers one piece of advice, what would it be?
Go after your dreams, don't let anyone hold you back. Be Precise, proactive and persistent toward everything you aspire.

Find out more about Ciara on her website.


No comments:

Post a Comment